Tuesday, November 15, 2011
my BEL script!!
Topic: Human aura
Specific purpose: To tell my audience what is aura and relation between aura and human in life.
A very good afternoon to Mr. Joseph and to all my fellow mates, today I will talk about the human aura. As my introduction for this topic is there is nothing “Paranormal” in the universe, except our limited over standing of nature and the universe.
Can aura provide the insight is to who we are and how we behave. Many psychic believes that the color field that given up by auras. Aura is the basis of a lot the metaphysic. The aura tells to the person and personality and who the person is. An aura is to find this the intangible quality that surrounds the person. For those who study them, aura is not only visible; they can be documents for photograph.
Lets me boost your mind to get in to know what the definition of aura is. Aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds the people, plant and everything basically. The field vary, they vary and vibration, if you listen to the music, you will react what the music reflect you emotionally. Is because the music is the wavelength, your aura is actually is wavelength too.
It is important to keep your aura healthy, as it is to keep your body healthy, because the aura is human body bodyguard. Many professional in aura believes that soul that contains in that body and that does also contain inside the aura field too.
There are seven layers and 7 chakras in human body. Each layer appears different and has its own particular function. Each layer of the aura is associated with a chakra that is, the first layer is associated with the first chakra, and the second with the second chakra, and so on.
1) The first layer of the field and the first chakra are associated with physical function and physical sensation. Feeling physical pain or pleasure. The first layer is associated with autonomic functioning of the body. It is also connected with adrenal glands, kidney and spinal column.
2) The second layer and second chakra are in general associated with the emotional aspect of human beings. They are vehicles through which we have our emotional life and feelings. It is also connected with the reproductive system.
3) The third is associated with our mental life, with linear thinking. The third chakra is associated with linear thinking. It is also connected with pancreas, stomach, liver, gall bladder and nervous system.
4) The fourth level, associated with the heart chakra, is the vehicle through which with we love, not only for mates, but also humanity in general. The fourth chakra is the chakra that metabolizes the energy of love. It is associated with the thymus gland, heart, blood, vogues nerve and circulatory system.
5) The fifth level is the level associated with the higher will more connect with the divine will. The fifth chakra is associated with the power of the word, speaking things into being, listening and taking responsibility for our actions. It is also connected with the thyroid gland, bronchial and vocal apparatus, lungs, and alimentary canal.
6) The sixth level and sixth chakra are associated with celestial love. It is a love that extends beyond the human range of love and encompasses all life. It is also connected with the lower brain, left eye, ears, nose and nervous system.
7) The seventh layer and seventh chakra are associated with the higher mind, knowing and integration or our spiritual and physical make-up. It is also connected with the upper brain, and right eye.
Every person or living things has their own aura. The aura colors can change time to time based on the person emotion, spirit and personality. The aura is some kind of always stick close with the human body. Most people function well outside beyond on bodies link. The aura is like a blueprint, it gives information about your attitude, spirit, personality and your soul. It tells everything in terms of color and sort of geometrical shapes, its give a lot of information. But one of the best things you can do is to keep your aura pulls out far.