Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bad mood cured..

zzz... actually i don't know what to post at this blog.. but i must keep in touch with it.i just can share my activity for today.. today is Saturday, what do i done first is escaping from "senam robik" haha.. i know some of those who staying at cluster may doing the same thing.. duh!!! its waste my time, but thats the rules to get hostel for the next semester, i hope i'll still get hostel.. what do i done for today is hanging out with my friends to center point "CP".. waiting the bus made my mood very bad!!! i don't like waiting!!... luckily, has someone take us... suddenly, what we done at CP is eating at KFC with bad mood "just me".. i would try to eat zinger tower actually which is the new menu of KFC.. my comment is, not bad, it's delicious but i breaks my rule by eating at KFC... why do because it's expensive..if you want to know, my new rules for this year is "don't spend more money when its is not necessary" Cheng... hehe.. but what to do..!! once a time..hehe.. then, we made a plan by going to jamming.. wow... its fun... singing loud and rolling the drum freely and made my mood cured to crazy mood!!haha.. actually today we wanted to shopping but not achieved.. then suddenly, when i saw my watch OMG it's nearest to 6pm... we afraid didn't got a bus to get back to uitm but, we lucky... then we home plus tired!! we got nothing today just having fun...hehe

thanks reading

;)

1 comment:

my visitor

Islamic Calendar