Wednesday, July 13, 2011

clearance is done!

well hi peeps, Syukur Alhamdulillah i had done my clearance yesterday..hehe and today i'm home! thanks to my friends zul n sarie cuz accompany me to do my clearance.. during my clearance, i manage to meet my other friends ramli (he was worked at UiTM) ari peggy ciplaks jessie j( which i meet her on the first day me at kk... sumpah dia tidak berubah..wahahaha) , zira, sakina, kilut, ira, and ain (which i meet them at lunch together at mcD at 1B..) and also yan( i meet her at area wisma, ntah baru balik dari kirija nya kali... yg sempat lambai2 ja dari jauh..hahaha)...


this is the moment we at uitm with jejaka bugis paling tampan..hahaha ramliiiiiieeee!

the moment we lunch at MCD... happy friends :)
after i did my clearance we got lunch at 1B and k-box with kina n zira (unexpected plan) and i realized that zira n kira voice was so good when their sing! hehe love to hear their voice again..hehe and what i hate is when they zira, sarie n zul poke us (me n kina)! i was embarrassed actually...haha.. hope we will see again soon ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i mean my friends! hehe


this is zira n kina..

this is datin n model... ira n shakila... haha

this ain n me...

this is zul n sarie! (mulut dorang x pandai beranti bekunyanyang!!) wahaha.. bgs juga la x boring...

on the night day, we planned to went to shisha at tanjung aru.. we offered one of my friend named aydil.. but he sumbunk nda mau join.. manyak tul alasan nda munasabah!! but it's ok.. i do not forced him to join us... (padahal berabis sudah memaksa) wahaha... what we did on that night was shisha!... flavor strawberry + mint.. i actually are not used to shisha but sarie asked me to spend.. i open ja..hehe sampai 3 kali tukar arang! n aku yang paling berabis beshisha!! hahaha and u know i had ordered ABC priced RM 7.00!!! i was shock for a while when hear the ABC price! OMG then "belakon ja kasi keluar usin membayar..padahal dalam hati..mahaaaalnya" but the tasted was so good! at 9.30 PM we homed and the end of my day with sarie n zul....

this is ABC mahal... nyaman jua la..haha

me and shisha... opsss


the end... hope we will meet again soon.. study together again in BACC! see yaa
and thanx once a agian... zul n sarie!

3 comments:

  1. jok, nda sangka kta terjmpa d tgh jln kan. hahah aku bru blk kerja tu. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ba.. ko tau.. kami time tu cakap pasal ko tu.. terus ko munchul tiba2..wahaha... mcm betul pula bilang org "kalau kita cakap pasal seseorg mesti dia akan muncul"..wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaa.. shisha sendri2! nda membawa..nnt degree lagi..hahahah

    ReplyDelete

my visitor

Islamic Calendar